- Congress Venue
- Registration Fees and Details
- Key Dates
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Scientific Programme
- Organizing Committee
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Scientific Committees
- Abstract Submission
- Submitted Abstracts
- Paper Submission
- Presentation and Poster Preparation
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Student Paper Award
- Congress Dinner
- Conference Exhibition
- Conference Sponsorship
- Contact Us
1. You must first create a new account on the ICSV29 Congress website or set up your email and password, if you have already an account.
2. After logging in, click “My Abstracts” under the Participant's Area on the right-hand side of the webpage.
3. Enter all author names and their affiliations in the order they should appear in the abstract.
4. Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying properly and that the authors and affiliations are listed in the proper order.
5. Abstracts should be submitted in English using conventional English spelling of names and titles with no special characters or accents.
6. The text should not exceed 300 words in length (the abstract submission system will not allow entering more than 300 words).
7. Please indicate the session within the Subject Area suitable to your paper topic.
8. Abstract Format:
- Title of the abstract: capitalize all words, for example "NOISE CONTROL OF HYDRAULIC PUMPS".
- Authors' names (Last name first, like "Einstein, Albert")
- The abstract should be presented in one paragraph.
- Do not include references or key words into the abstract.
9. When all the required information for your submission is entered, click the “Submit the Abstract” button to submit the abstract.
10. Upon submission of your abstract, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please note that if you do not receive this message, your abstract has not entered into the database and you should repeat the submission process.
11. To view or edit an existing abstract click “Edit” in the sidebar located on the right-hand side of the webpage under “My Abstracts”. Once you make changes, click “Update Abstract" at the bottom of the screen.
12. Peer-reviewed papers. If you want your full paper to be peer reviewed, please check the appropriate box. The deadlines for papers undergoing review will be strictly observed. Abstracts should be submitted no later than 31 Decembe 2022, Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by 15 January 2023, full papers submitted no later than 15 February 2023, notification of Acceptance of Full-Length Papers is set for 31 March 2023.
13. Non-Peer-reviewed Papers. Abstracts of Non-reviewed papers should be
submitted no later than 31 January 2023. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by 28 January 2023 and full papers submitted no later than 31 March 2023. The final notification of acceptance of full papers is set for 20 April 2023.
14. All authors of accepted papers will be informed regarding the details concerning their presentation. Please note that the paper presentation can ony be arranged in the ICSV29 Technical Program and included in the Congress Proceedings only if the registration fee for at least one author of this paper is received by ICSV29 Secretariat before 31 May 2023, at the latest.
15. In case of submission of more than one abstract, an extra fee 100 EUR will be applied to each additional abstract.
For any problems occurring during the full paper submission procedure, please contact at email@example.com